Melissa Schenker offers practical methods and skills for individuals, managers and corporations to understand and deal with work/life issues and everyday narcissists in pro-active and successful ways.
Melissa Schenker is based in Austin, TX and has worked for over fifteen years helping professionals transition to healthy and rewarding work lives.
Her extraordinary work focuses on career visioning and strategy, executive coaching, career/life transitions. Ms. Schenker is also the author of Sweet Relief From The Everyday Narcissist.
She is a leading facilitator at Siminars.com. Her series, The Path of Sweet Relief, is focused on freedom from the dissonance that goes along with being involved with a narcissist.
She is a contributing blogger at The Huffington Post.
Melissa’s insights on work/life balance and narcissism have appeared several online and offline publications including SheKnows.com and others. Her insights on narcissism have provided actionable how-to strategies for dealing with this timely issue.
Melissa holds an MBA from the Sloan School of Management at M.I.T. Melissa helps client navigate the intersection of their work and personal worlds. Work life satisfaction, full engagement in life, and authenticity are her motivations.
Find Melissa's practice at www.worklifenow.com.
Ms. Schenker launched and moderated the year long “Working Lunch” series for NBC affiliate KXAN Austin and their partner affiliates.
story, speaking and show ideas.
- What Is An Everyday Narcissist?
- The Everyday Narcissist at Work
- The Art of Working with a Narcissist
- The Art of Working with Difficult People
- What's the Difference Between a Narcissist and Sociopath at Work?
- Workplace Narcissists 101: Identifying Destructive Personalities in the Workplace
- The Art of Working with Narcissists and Other Difficult Personalities
- Downloadable complete list of speaking topics