Sweet Relief from the Everyday Narcissist
Whether your problems happen at home or work, Sweet Relief gives you guidance and tools to:
- Learn how to spot a narcissist.
- Identify unsatisfying relationships.
- Cope with confusing feelings.
- Overcome fear or conflict avoidance.
- Care for your own emotional needs.
- Improve your relationships.
- Move forward with confidence and compassion.
"About 17 percent of the population has some kind of personality disorder, with narcissism leading the pack by a mile. Sweet Relief gives you everything you need to spot these individuals and maintain your health and sanity when dealing with them. In short, this book is a blessing!"
Christiane Northrup, MD, ob/gyn and author of New York Times bestsellers Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
"Powerful information for anyone coping with a one-way relationship."
Randi Kreger, coauthor of Stop Walking on Eggshells, author of The Essential Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder, and owner of www.BPDcentral.com